Research programme: cannabinoid receptor CB1 modulators - Predix Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator EPIX Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Cannabinoid receptor CB1 agonists; Cannabinoid receptor CB1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 28 Mar 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 Mar 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 Aug 2006 Predix Pharmaceuticals has been acquired and merged into EPIX Pharmaceuticals