Research programme: IMPDH inhibitors - Bristol-Myers SquibbAlternative Names: BMS-566419
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Acridines; Piperazines
- Mechanism of Action Inosine monophosphate dehydrogenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatoid arthritis; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Transplant rejection in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Mar 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)
- 28 Aug 2007 Prelinical data added to the, pharmacokinetics, adverse events and Rheumatic Disease pharmacodynamics sections