Cancer vaccine - Russian Biotechnologies
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Originator Russian Biotechnologies
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Malignant melanoma
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Apr 2006 Phase-II clinical trials in Malignant melanoma in Russia (SC)