UK 396082Alternative Names: TAFI inhibitor; UK-396,082
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Amino acids; Antithrombotics; Imidazoles
- Mechanism of Action Carboxypeptidase U inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pulmonary fibrosis; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2010 Phase-I clinical trials in Thrombosis in Belgium (PO)
- 07 Apr 2006 Phase-I clinical trials in Thrombosis in United Kingdom (PO)