Research programme: anticancer antibodies - ARIUS/Takeda
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator ARIUS Research; Takeda
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in Japan (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in USA (Parenteral)
- 24 Sep 2008 ARIUS Research has been acquired by Roche