Research programme: oncostatin M therapeutics - GenodysseeAlternative Names: GOOSMs; Oncostatin M variants - Genodysee
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator GenOdyssee
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation; Multiple sclerosis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 10 Apr 2006 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in France (unspecified route)
- 10 Apr 2006 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in France (unspecified route)
- 10 Apr 2006 Preclinical trials in Multiple sclerosis in France (unspecified route)