Research programme: small molecule therapeutics - Sunesis/University of California at San FranciscoAlternative Names: Research programme: anticancer therapeutics - Sunesis/University of California at San Francisco
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2009
At a glance
- Originator University of California at San Francisco
- Developer Sunesis Pharmaceuticals; University of California at San Francisco
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jun 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Apr 2006 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)