Research programme: tocopheryl succinate nano-emulsion formulation - ADVENTRX PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Alpha-tocopheryl succinate - ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals; ANX-575; SDP-112; α-tocopheryl succinate - ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2008
At a glance
- Originator ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Tocopherols; Vitamins
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants; Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jan 2007 ANX 575 is available for licensing (http://www.adventrx.com)
- 28 Apr 2006 SD Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Apr 2006 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)