Research programme: serotonin 3 receptor antagonists - RottapharmAlternative Names: CR-3124
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Originator Rottapharm
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Drug abuse; Fibromyalgia; Inflammatory bowel diseases; Nausea and vomiting
Most Recent Events
- 05 Dec 2006 Preclinical trials in Drug abuse in Italy (unspecified route)
- 05 Dec 2006 Preclinical trials in Fibromyalgia in Italy (unspecified route)
- 05 Dec 2006 CR 3124 is available for licensing (http://www.rotta.com/pages/index.asp)