Research programme: viral replication inhibitors - Novita Healthcare/CSIRO
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator Avexa; CSIRO
- Developer CSIRO; Novita Healthcare
- Mechanism of Action Virus replication inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2006 This collaboration is still active
- 09 Nov 2005 Preclinical trials in Viral infections in Australia (unspecified route)