Research programme: flavivirus vaccines - Crucell/WRAIR
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Originator Crucell; Walter Reed Army Institute of Research
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Dengue; Encephalitis virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 13 Apr 2006 Preclinical trials in Encephalitis virus infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Apr 2006 Preclinical trials in Dengue in USA (unspecified route)