Research programme: cystic fibrosis-associated infections therapy - Helix BioMedix
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2008
At a glance
- Originator Helix BioMedix
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections
Most Recent Events
- 13 Apr 2006 Preclinical trials in Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections in USA (Inhalation)
- 13 Apr 2006 Preclinical trials in Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections in USA (Intratracheal)