Research programme: IPL42 series - InflazymeAlternative Names: IPL42 series; PDE 4 inhibitors - Inflazyme; Phosphodiesterase IV inhibitors - Inflazyme
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation; Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Respiratory-tract-disorders in Canada
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Inflammation in Canada
- 01 Jun 2007 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Canada (unspecified route)