Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Antidementias
- Mechanism of Action Monoamine oxidase B inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 15 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Phase-I for Alzheimer's disease in European Union (PO)
- 09 Jan 2006 Phase-I clinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in European Union (PO)
- 09 Jan 2006 EVT 301 has been licensed to Evotec worldwide