Fentanyl injection - Daiichi Sankyo CompanyAlternative Names: CS-1401E; Fentanyl citrate injection - Daiichi Sankyo
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Originator Janssen L.P.
- Developer Daiichi Sankyo Company
- Class General anaesthetics; Opioid analgesics; Piperidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Opioid mu receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Anaesthesia; Pain; Sedation
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Aug 2007 Registered for Anaesthesia in Japan (Parenteral)
- 28 Aug 2007 Registered for Pain in Japan (Parenteral)