CS 3030Alternative Names: CS-3030
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Company
- Class Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Factor Xa inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thromboembolism
Most Recent Events
- 24 Nov 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Thromboembolism in USA (PO)
- 06 Apr 2006 Phase-I clinical trials in Thromboembolism in USA (PO)