Research programme: neurological disorder therapies - Neurosciences Victoria
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Neurosciences Victoria
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alzheimer's disease; Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis; Epilepsy; Multiple sclerosis; Neurological disorders; Parkinson's disease; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 09 Mar 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in Australia
- 24 Apr 2006 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in Australia (unspecified route)
- 24 Apr 2006 Preclinical trials in Parkinson's disease in Australia (unspecified route)