PN 200Alternative Names: Naproxen/omeprazole; Omeprazole/naproxen
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator POZEN
- Class 2 pyridinylmethylsulfinylbenzimidazoles; Antipyretics; Antirheumatics; Antiulcers; Gastric antisecretories; Naphthaleneacetic acids; Non-opioid analgesics; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors; Proton pump inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ankylosing spondylitis; Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jan 2008 Discontinued - Phase-II for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)
- 25 Jan 2008 Discontinued - Phase-II for Osteoarthritis in USA (PO)
- 25 Jan 2008 Discontinued - Phase-II for Ankylosing spondylitis in USA (PO)