Research programme: KDR inhibitors - Amgen
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Amgen
- Class Amides; Naphthalenes; Quinolines
- Mechanism of Action Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-2 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 Sep 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 27 Apr 2006 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (RO)