Research programme: nuclear export inhibitors - KosanAlternative Names: CRM1 inhibitors - Kosan; KOS 2464; KOS-1815; KOS-2385
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Kosan Biosciences
- Mechanism of Action Exportin-1 protein inhibitors; Nuclear export inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in USA (IV)
- 27 Jun 2008 Kosan Biosciences has been acquired by Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 May 2007 Data presented at the 98th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2007) added to the pharmacokinetics, adverse events and Cancer pharmacodynamics section ,