Research programme: intravenous GAD - MertivaAlternative Names: GAD 67; GAD65 intravenous - Diamyd Medical; rhGAD65 intravenous - Diamyd Medical
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Originator Mertiva
- Mechanism of Action Enzyme modulators; GABA modulators; Glutamate decarboxylase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Epilepsy; Movement disorders; Stiff-person syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 30 Apr 2013 No development reported - Preclinical for Stiff-person syndrome in USA (IV)
- 30 Apr 2013 No development reported - Preclinical for Movement disorders in USA (IV)
- 30 Apr 2013 No development reported - Preclinical for Epilepsy in USA (IV)