MDX 1411Alternative Names: MDX-1411
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Medarex
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Renal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jun 2013 No development reported - Phase-I for Renal cancer in USA (IV)
- 01 Jun 2010 Bristol-Myers Squibb completes a phase I trial in Renal cancer in USA (NCT00656734)
- 02 Sep 2009 Medarex has been acquired by Bristol-Myers Squibb