Research programme: rheumatoid arthritis therapy - Five Prime Therapeutics/Boehringer Ingelheim
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim; Five Prime Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 21 Feb 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in Germany (unspecified route)
- 21 Feb 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 May 2006 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in Germany (unspecified route)