Research programme: transplant rejection - elbion NV
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator elbion NV
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jul 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Transplant rejection in Belgium (unspecified route)
- 14 Nov 2008 Biotie Therapies acquires elbion NV
- 05 Dec 2006 4AZA Bioscience has merged with elbion to form elbion NV