Research programme: haematological cancer therapeutics - Genfit/LFB
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Genfit; LFB
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Haematological malignancies
Most Recent Events
- 13 Feb 2008 Discontinued for Haematological malignancies in France (unspecified route)
- 03 May 2006 Early research is ongoing
- 11 Mar 2003 Early research in Haematological malignancies in France (unspecified route)