Hib vaccine conjugate - LG Life SciencesAlternative Names: Euhib; LBVH0101
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Originator LG Life Sciences
- Class Haemophilus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Haemophilus infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 2007 Phase-III clinical trials in Haemophilus infections in South Korea (Parenteral)
- 05 May 2006 Preclinical trials in Haemophilus infections in South Korea (unspecified route)