Research programme: aldosterone antagonists - BTG
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator BTG
- Mechanism of Action Aldosterone antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Chronic heart failure; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Hypertension in United Kingdom
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Chronic-heart-failure in United Kingdom
- 23 Feb 2006 Preclinical trials in Hypertension in United Kingdom (unspecified route)