INCB 8696Alternative Names: INCB8696
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2009
At a glance
- Originator Incyte Corporation
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Neuropsychotherapeutics
- Mechanism of Action CCR2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Lupus nephritis; Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2008 Discontinued - Phase-I for Lupus nephritis in USA (PO)
- 31 Dec 2008 Discontinued - Phase-I for Multiple sclerosis in USA (PO)
- 31 Dec 2008 INCB 8696 is available for licensing (http://www.incyte.com)