Research programme: topical antibacterial and anti-inflammatory therapeutics - SALVAT
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator SALVAT
- Mechanism of Action Keratinocyte inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Psoriasis; Skin and soft tissue infections
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing for Skin infections and Psoriasis in Spain
- 31 May 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing for Skin infections and Psoriasis in Spain
- 10 May 2006 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in European Union (Denmark, Germany, Israel, Spain, UK) [unspecified route]