Research programme: glutathione peroxidase mimetics - Synvista Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2009
At a glance
- Originator Synvista Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Glutathione peroxidase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis; Autoimmune disorders; Cardiovascular disorders; Liver disorders
Most Recent Events
- 17 Sep 2008 Preclinical trials in Atherosclerosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 Jul 2007 Alteon is now called Synvista Therapeutics
- 12 May 2006 Preclinical trials in Autoimmune disorders in USA (unspecified route)