Research programme: overactive bladder therapies - Safetek
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Safetek International
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Overactive bladder
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Overactive bladder in USA
- 12 May 2006 Preclinical trials in Overactive bladder in USA (unspecified route)