Research programme: cachexia therapy - Rinat/PfizerAlternative Names: RN 1026
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Rinat Neuroscience
- Developer Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cachexia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cachexia in USA (SC, Injection)
- 17 May 2006 Rinat Neuroscience has been acquired by Pfizer
- 12 May 2006 Preclinical trials in Cachexia in USA (unspecified route)