Research programme: diagnostic and imaging agents GE Healthcare/Isogenica
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator GE Healthcare; Isogenica
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Undefined(Diagnosis) in USA
- 08 May 2006 Preclinical trials in Diagnostic imaging in USA (unspecified route)