Research programme: age-related macular degeneration therapeutics - BioInvent/Immusol
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Originator BioInvent International; Immusol
- Class Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Age-related macular degeneration
Most Recent Events
- 22 Oct 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Age-related macular degeneration in USA (Parenteral)
- 22 Oct 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Age-related macular degeneration in Sweden (Parenteral)
- 17 May 2006 Preclinical trials in Age-related macular degeneration in USA (unspecified route)