Research programme: F1 ATPase inhibitors - Ergon PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: F1 ATPase inhibitors
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ergon Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine triphosphatase inhibitors; Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Solid-tumours in USA
- 18 May 2006 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)