Research programme: infectious disease therapeutics - Elusys Therapeutics/MedImmuneAlternative Names: Anti Candida HP MAb; Anti Staph HP MAb; Candida HP antibody; Staph (non MRSA) HP antibody
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator Elusys Therapeutics; MedImmune
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Candidiasis; Staphylococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 14 Sep 2010 This programme is still in active development
- 28 Oct 2008 Preclinical pharmacodynamics data presented at the 48th Annual Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy and 46th Annual Meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America (ICAAC/IDSA-2008) ,
- 17 Aug 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing