Dendritic cell vaccine - DanDrit BiotechAlternative Names: MCV - DanDrit Biotech; MelCancerVac
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator DanDrit Biotech A/S
- Class Cancer vaccines; Dendritic cell vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II/III Colorectal cancer
- No development reported Non-small cell lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 2016 DanDrit Biotech has various patents pending for Dendritic cell vaccine (DanDrit Biotech 10-K, September 2016).
- 16 Jun 2015 No recent reports of development identified - Phase-II for Non-small cell lung cancer in Denmark (SC)
- 28 Apr 2015 DanDrit Biotech and the GISCAD Foundation plan for the phase III VIVA trial for Colorectal cancer (Adjuvant therapy, Prevention of relapse, late-stage disease, Metastatic disease) in Italy