Research programme: sepsis therapeutics - Hansa MedicalAlternative Names: HM-401; HM-402
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Originator Hansa Medical AB
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Bradykinin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Sepsis
Most Recent Events
- 09 Dec 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Sepsis in Sweden (unspecified route)
- 19 Feb 2009 Preclinical development is ongoing in Sweden
- 17 Feb 2006 This programme is still in active development