EribaxabanAlternative Names: PD 0348292; PD 348292
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antithrombotics; Pyridones; Pyrrolidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Factor Xa inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Venous thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 08 Feb 2010 Discontinued - Phase-II for Venous thrombosis in USA (PO)
- 07 Nov 2007 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical iliac venous stenting study presented at the 80th Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association (AHA-2007)
- 22 May 2006 Phase-II clinical trials in Venous thrombosis in USA (PO)