Research programme: trypanosomiasis therapies - Sanofi Genzyme/DNDiAlternative Names: Genz-644131; Neglected disease therapeutics - Sanofi Genzyme/DNDi; Sanofi Genzyme 644131
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Drugs for Neglected Diseases Initiative Foundation; Genzyme Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Adenosylmethionine decarboxylase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Trypanosomiasis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Trypanosomiasis in Switzerland
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Trypanosomiasis in USA
- 31 May 2009 Preclinical pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics data in Trypanosomiasis released by Genzyme