Research programme: insulin and leptin sensitisers - Signum Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Signum Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 02 Aug 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Aug 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 May 2006 Preclinical trials in Obesity in USA (unspecified route)