Research programme: dendritic cell vaccines - DanDrit BiotechAlternative Names: IndiCancerVac
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Originator DanDrit Biotech A/S
- Class Dendritic cell vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 04 Dec 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Solid tumours in Denmark (Parenteral)
- 04 Dec 2012 Discontinued for Autoimmune disorders in Denmark (Parenteral)
- 22 May 2006 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in Denmark (Parenteral)