Research programme: dendritic cell vaccines - DanDrit BiotechAlternative Names: IndiCancerVac; Tolerogenic dendritic cell vaccine - Dandrit Biotech
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator DanDrit Biotech A/S
- Class Dendritic cell vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 28 Sep 2016 Preclinical trials in Autoimmune disorders in Denmark (Parenteral) before September 2016 (DanDrit Biotech 10-K, September 2016)