Research programme: protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B inhibitors - OnsetTheraAlternative Names: OTX-001; OTX-002
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator OnsetThera
- Mechanism of Action Protein-tyrosine-phosphatase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Obesity in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in USA
- 22 May 2006 Preclinical trials in Obesity in USA (unspecified route)