Research programme: oral DTPA - SRI International
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator SRI International
- Mechanism of Action Chelating agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Radioprotection
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Radioprotection in USA (PO)
- 23 May 2006 Preclinical trials in Radiation injuries/Radioprotection in USA (PO)