Research programme: transmucosal nausea and vomiting therapy - MeldexAlternative Names: DBP 118
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2008
At a glance
- Originator BioProgress
- Developer BioProgress Technology Ltd; ULURU
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Nausea and vomiting
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jun 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 04 May 2006 Preclinical trials in Nausea and vomiting in USA (Transmucosal)