Nicotine replacement therapies - NicoNovum ABAlternative Names: NN Buccal 104; NN Explorer 203
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator NicoNovum AB
- Class Alkaloids; Analgesics; Drug withdrawal therapies; Nicotine replacement therapy; Pyridines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Nicotinic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Smoking withdrawal
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Smoking-withdrawal in Sweden (PO, Lozenge)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Smoking-withdrawal in Sweden (Buccal)
- 05 May 2006 Preclinical trials in Smoking withdrawal in Sweden (PO, lozenge)