Research programme: antibody therapeutics - Merck & Co
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Originator Schering-Plough
- Developer Merck & Co
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 24 Aug 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Undefined indication in USA (Parenteral)
- 24 May 2006 Preclinical trials in Undefined indication in USA (Parenteral)