Research programme: urotensin II receptor agonists - Acadia PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: AC-7954
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Originator ACADIA Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action GPR14 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis; Cardiovascular disorders; Diabetes mellitus; Diabetic nephropathies
Most Recent Events
- 24 May 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetic nephropathies in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 May 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 May 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)