Research programme: NMDA antagonists - WyethAlternative Names: EAA 129; WAY 209129
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class 2 ring heterocyclic compounds; Benzoates; Phosphoric acid esters
- Mechanism of Action NMDA receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 07 Aug 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Pain in United Kingdom (PO)
- 30 May 2006 Preclinical development for Pain in the USA (PO)