Research programme: factor Xa inhibitor - Sanofi-AventisAlternative Names: SAR 377142
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Mechanism of Action Factor Xa inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thromboembolism
Most Recent Events
- 18 Mar 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Thromboembolism in Europe (PO)
- 25 May 2006 Preclinical trials in Thromboembolism in Europe (PO)